AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur – UEFA Champions League – AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur are set to lock horns in the last 16 of the Champions League for the 2022-2023 season. The two clubs have a storied rivalry, with Tottenham Hotspur winning the most matches against AC Milan.
This edition of the Champions League is no different as both clubs have made it through to the last 16. The tie will be played over two legs, with AC Milan hosting first and then travelling to Wembley to take on Tottenham Hotspur.
AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur – UEFA Champions League
AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur will fight for a ticket to the round of 8 after successfully advancing from the group stage. This matchup is highly anticipated, as both teams have had successful seasons. AC Milan finished in 1st place in Serie A, while Tottenham Hotspur finished 4th in the Premier League.
The first leg of AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur will take place on February 15, 2023. Tottenham Hotspur, who are coached by Antonio Conte and come from Italy, seem to be trying secure a minimum of a draw at AC Milan.
Tottenham have had some good performances this season but they will need to be at their best if they want to take anything away from this game. AC Milan is currently in the top spot in the Serie A table table but they will be looking to progress in the Champion League. With both teams looking for a point, it is sure to be an exciting.
Tottenham Hotspur is one of the teams that are very powerful in the group stage of the Champions League. Tottenham Hotspur are members of group D in the Champion League and they had a very successful season.
They were able to pack 11 points and only lost 1 time, 2 draws and 3 wins. They will be looking to continue their success in the Champion League when they play against A Milan on February 15, 2023.
Tottenham Hotspur are the only English club in Group D of the Champions League, alongside E. Frankfurt, Sporting Lisbon and Marseille. Tottenham Hotspur and E. Frankfurt have successfully qualified for the round of 16 in the UEFA Champions League.
Milan finished the group stages in second place behind Chelsea, qualifying for the Champion League.
RB Salzburg and Dinamo Zagreb are the only two teams in Group E apart from AC Milan and Chelsea. The two teams have contrasting fortunes so far in the tournament.
Prediction of the result of the match AC Milan 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur.
AC Milan Champions League 2022-2023 Squad
- Goalkeepers: Mike Maignan, Antonio Mirante.
- Defenders: Sergino Dest, Davide Calabria, Simon Kjaer, Alessandro Florenzi, Matteo Gabbia, Fode Ballo-Toure, Fikayo Tomori, Pierre Kalulu, Theo Hernandez.
- Midfielders: Sandro Tonali, Ismael Bennacer, Rade Krunic, Tommaso Pobega, Brahim Diaz, Charles De Ketelaere, Alexis Saelemaekers.
- Forwards: Rafael Leao, Junior Messias, Divock Origi, Ante Rebic, Olivier Giroud.
Tottenham Hotspur Champions League 2022-2023 Squad
- Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Brandon Austin, Fraser Forster
- Defenders: Davinson Sanchez, Matt Doherty, Ryan Sessegnon, Emerson Royal, Japhet Tanganga, Eric Dier, Cristian Romero, Clément Lenglet, Djed Spence, Ben Davies.
- Midfielders: Oliver Skipp, Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg, Bryan Gil, Dejan Kulusevski, Ivan Perisic, Rodrigo Bentancur, Pape Matar Sarr, Harvey White, Yves Bissouma.
- Forwards : Richarlison, Son Heung-min, Harry Kane, Lucas Moura
Head To Head AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur – UEFA Champions League
- 2018 Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 AC Milan
- 2015 AC Milan 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur
- 2011 Tottenham Hotspur 0-0 AC Milan
- 2011 AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur